Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Yg "my Krazy Life" Release Date & Cover Art

And the way I paint my pictures in my videos, it's similar to that. So I'm giving the people the same type of feel. The culture, the streets. and that's what I am. The West Coast." While YG feels he's the face of the West Coast, he also takes inspiration from albums from the East Coast. When speaking about his new work, YG said his album will be a great one. "It's on ten," YG said. "When people get it and hear it, they're gonna love it. I feel like it's gonna be a classic. It's the best work me and Mustard did so far. I was listening to a lot of classic albums likeThe Chronic,Get Rich or Die Tryin', Doggystyle, Life After Death.
For the original version visit http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.26434/title.yg-my-krazy-life-release-date-cover-art

No comments:

Post a Comment